The laboratories provide versatile research environment for performing experiments on the field of electronics and information technology and equipped with state-of-the-art facilities .
The laboratories are available to the students may work on assignments and researching projects of the faculty and the graduate students.
- This lab aims at cultivating technologists in multimedia program design.
- Major equipment includes multimedia computer, professional music production software, multimedia animation production software, graphics design software and multimedia interactive webpage software.
- Applicable in courses including multimedia system, animation production, music production, program design and computer network.
- 60 Pentium 4 2.8GHZ 〈 800MHZ FSB 〉 multimedia computers
- 40 Pentium dual CPU multimedia computers
- 3D Studio Max animation production software
- Adobe Photoshop 6.0 graphics software
- Corel Painter graphics software
- CASIO Electronic Keyboard
- CakeWalk professional musical composition and recording software
- ACID professional music production software
- Network broadcast teaching system
- Macromedia Dreamer Studio multimedia production, webpage interaction and graphics design software