The laboratories provide versatile research environment for performing experiments on the field of electronics and information technology and equipped with state-of-the-art facilities .
The laboratories are available to the students may work on assignments and researching projects of the faculty and the graduate students.
- Features: cultivate technologists in miscompute software, hardware and systems.
- Key development
- Production program with combined knowledge of microcomputer communication and machinery, such as radio overhead traveling crane remote control system.
- Application of microcomputers in industrial control and factory automation, such as electroplating crane automation system.
- Application of microcomputers in innovation and production of electronic products.
- Application of microcomputers in automatic test.
- Major equipment: ICE simulator, universal device programmer, oscilloscope. Signal generator, power supplier, computer, etc.
- Applicable in causes including microcomputer practice, electronics practice, production project, program design and computer network.
- 33 computers :Pentium 4
- 33 oscilloscopes
- 32 ICE simulators
- 32 power suppliers
- 12 universal device programmers
- 32 signal generators
- Network broadcast teaching system
- 4 printers